The Song of Songs (in Galilean Aramaic)
This translation includes:
- “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine,” in early Galilean Aramaic, the actual dialect that Jesus spoke.
- Both genders (a man to a woman, and a woman to a man, so you don’t make the Beckham mistake!)
- A high-resolution, resizable Digital Tattoo Stencil(sm).
- An audio recording of how it would have sounded in Jesus’ day.
- Proper proofreading and additional analysis to put the phrase in context.
- Instant delivery.
All of these features would normally cost $156 if purchased as a custom translation.